Contact me for a Free Consultation 703-591-4868

Child Custody & Support

Children are one of life's greatest blessings. Unfortunately, their parents do not always get along and cannot live together. When that happens, the parents may need to get a court order deciding who shall have custody of the children. It may be one parent has the children most of the time while the other parent has a schedule for visitation. It could also be a more equal division of time with the children. Whichever parent does not have primary custody of the children should still financially support the children either by agreement, court order, or through an administrative agency.

In most cases, both parents love their children very much and desperately want to be the custodial parent. It's always best for the children when the parents work things out and reach an agreement. A qualified attorney can help prepare that agreement and present it to the court for approval. If you cannot agree about where the children should live, an attorney can help you fight for custody and support in court.

Jen Raimo has experience helping parents through the court system. She has represented both mothers and fathers in court for the following types of cases:

  • Child Custody
  • Child Visitation
  • Child Support

Call Jen Raimo at 703-591-4868 or use the contact form to send her an email. I look forward to discussing how I can best serve your legal needs.


9.9Jennifer Raimo Top ContributorAward 2017Jennifer Raimo